Get to Know me!
Hello! My name is Tara-Lynn, but I go by my nickname Tara. I am an 18 years old student at College Montmorency in Social Sciences. I aspire to be a lawyer in Business Law which will be the subject of my blog. Since we are going to go more in depth about my field of study, this post will only be about some fun information about me. Firstly, I love baking! It is one of my favourate hobbies and is my love language towards the people I love. I am always ready to make a treat for my friends. Secondly, I used to do many artistic sports like, ice skating, dance and gymnastics. I have a lot of grace thanks to those activities my parents put me in when I was yougner. Last but not least, I love reading and learning about random facts. So if you ever have any fun or random facts about anything I will always listen and appreciate! In conclusion, I am no progedy but I am full of little quirks and I enjoy sharing with people. I hope this blog will get me a good grade in this class.




Comments
Post a Comment